There is a lot of work which people don’t want to do as it can spoil their holiday and there are some others too where you actually need an expert to handle as it is difficult to do all by yourself. That is the time when people use the handyman service. There are a lot of companies in Singapore who provide expert handyman at a reasonable charge.
If you are going to search online then make sure that you are going through the reviews well before hiring as sometimes all that glitters is not gold.
Here we are going to give you full details on the
Handyman Rates in Singapore
The rates of a handyman usually depend on the experience they have. The experienced and licensed handyman can charge a bit more but don’t ever hire a handyman without a license because they may charge low but they do not have the full knowledge of doing the job so they may not fix your problem as an experienced handyman will do. The first-hour fee is usually more and it reduces every hour after. There are some handyman companies who provide fix rate but always ask for a quote before hiring them.
If you are calling a handyman for some emergency work then they will surely charge more than normal. You can try fixing the thing but if you don’t know the process, leave it for experts.
Planning the Budget
A handyman will certainly charge more than a normal electrician or plumber as they have expertise in a lot of work. So, if you have a single problem, don’t go for a handyman, rather go for an electrician or plumber or the expert who will help you out of the problem. If you have multiple problems then certainly handyman is the best and cheaper option.
Latest Price List of Handyman Service in Singapore
- Replacing the Door Knob = SGD$50
- Replacing the Bedroom Door = SGD$100
- Installing Shelves = SGD$50
- Installing TV brackets = SGD$80
- Installing wall mounted fan = SGD$60
- Installing a ceiling fan = SGD$100
- Installing a chandelier = SGD$100
- Installing mirrors = SGD$60
- Installing frames and pictures = SGD$60
- Assembling chairs and tables = SGD$60
- Replacing leaked pipes = SGD$50
- Replacing or installing a toilet bowl = SGD$180
- Replacing or installing water taps = SGD$50
- Replacing or installing shower sets = SGD$70
- Clearing basin, kitchen, or toilet bowl = SGD$100 – 200
- Replacing or installing instant heater = SGD$70
- Replacing or installing big heater = SGD$100
- Replacing switch socket outlet = SGD$60
- Replacing light bulbs or light fittings = SGD$60
- HDB painting service for 3 room = SGD$980
- HDB painting service for 4 room = SGD$1280
- HDB painting service for 5 room = SGD$1580
- Executive HDB painting service for 5 room = SGD$1780
- Painting service for 1 room = SGD$580
- Other than all these there are min SGD$50 charges as per trip cost
Whatsapp us with images for a quick quote. Our transport fee is S$30.
Local Handyman, You can TRUST!